BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New York Style Pizza Recipe





3-1/2 cups flour8oz warm water 90F1 Tablespoon sugar1 teaspoon instant yeast1 teaspoon salt
You will need a mixer to be able to build enough gluten. Add ingredients to mixing bowl in this order, water, yeast, sugar, flour and salt. Total mix time 12 minutes. Mix at low speed till forms a ball then medium speed for rest of the 12 minutes. Divide in two and lightly coat with olive oil. Put dough in an air tight container and allow the dough to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then place dough in the refrigerator over night. Next day take out 3 hours before baking let rise till double in size. If everything is good you should have a strong dough that will toss

14 comments:

dramaqueen said...

thank u very much
i love pizza than chocelate

this blog is good,go on

wating for more and stranger

Unknown said...

I also like pizza
You are Welcome
Thanks

سارة said...

thank u

Marco D'Auria said...

I know well pizza, but your pizza looks like really good.
I hope for reading a traditional arab dish. I was in Tunisia and I liked Tunisian cooking.
bye

κυκλάμινο βουνού said...

Γεια σου, φίλη μου!
Κι εμένα μου άρεσαν πολύ τα μπλογκ σου!
Μου άρεσε και ο μετρητής σου και η μετάφραση της Google!
Αν τα καταφέρω, θα βάλλω κι εγώ!
Να είσαι καλά!

Ya No Soy Ella said...

Arabic bread! mmhh!
delicious!
Nice blog =)
i see you later...
=)

星土 said...

Hi, i don't know how to read ur name, anyway...
thank you for visit my 54harmony.blogspot.com =)
nice to meet u...
and u cooked many yummy foods =)

Elbereth said...

Hummmm....I love pizza, and this look georgeus...Sorry for my poor english...

ladybug said...

I wish you good luck .

Mena said...

Very good!
Go on!

come to my blog
a kiss
Mena

Aиgel said...


Oh My God, I love pizza
It described a very wonderful and easy way

Thank you,


Angel Love

Viagens Lacoste said...

Now I've to eat a Pizza asap.

Uzumaki Naruto said...

mmm..that looks very yummyyy!!!! great job!

Anonymous said...

Wooww I love pizza =D